
Hi everyone, Well Gage is now a 6 month old and he went to the doctors on Friday May 2nd and had his shots =( it was the saddest one yet, we got into the room and it was like he new what was going to happen. but he did really good. The Dr. said he was just getting over an ear infection, we didn't even know he had one. And he getting so big I thought he was over 17 lbs but he is not he really weights 16lbs and 6 oz, and he 27.3 in long and his head is 44.4 cm around. He is average in everything a little over on his head, but that's ok Zach has a big head so I guess he just gets it from daddy =) I had to take Gage to the Dr yesterday because he wasn't eating at day care ( I hate day care) and the Dr said he has another sore throat, which is viral, this is his third or fourth one, poor little man. He does so well when he is sick it's hard to tell when he is. Right now the cat wont leave me alone he thinks he is starving for attention, he doesn't get as much as he did before Gage but we still make time for him, wow he is really obnoxious. Anyways the little Blackburn family is doing great and we are loving the nice weather, we go outside and put Gage on a blanket to play and sometimes we put him on the grass. He hates the grass it's so funny his face gets a cute discussed look and he wines a bit, we got it on video, we're so mean. Well this Friday we are getting family pictures done and I'm dressing Zach as a prep no black skull shirts. I hope they turn out. I'll let you know!

2 comments:
He is so cute Jackie. It is so awesome that you are a mommy. Good luck with the pics.
Cute baby Jacko! He has a lot of look of you in him! He looks like he is full of personality.
Post a Comment