Well Gage will be six months tomorrow and he is getting so big!!! He is so freakin cute! A lot has happened since the last page in Jan. We are bad bloggers but I (Jackie) am going to try and do this since I only work two days a week and Zach works all week long. So please be patient with me I'm learning =) Well Gage is now eating baby food and has been for a week or so, and he took to it like a champ he was ready to eat real food, he weights about 17+ lbs and is scooting forward and backward a little,and wiggles so much, he rolls both ways and is rolling all over the floor. The minute I turn away he is off his blankets and getting away from me. He is the best baby ever and we are so lucky to have him. Gage still looks a lot like a little Zach, it is so cute to see them together. Zach is a really great daddy. Zach and I are doing great,and work for both of us is so busy. When I work during the week, Gage goes to daycare one of the days and I hate him going. They do a really good job, I just think he is to young to go. The second day that I work he goes to his grandma and grandpa Blackburn's for the 12 hours. He loves to go there and they love to have him up there.
His grandpa has started a new thing with him. When you put him on your knee he starts to wiggle and squirm around and that means he wants to ride the horse. Grandpa did that one day and Gage loved it, so now when you hold him on your knee you better have a hold of him. Zach and I are just amazed at how fast he has grown and all the things he can do. It is so much fun to watch him realize that there are big, bright objects to see, and touch. He just takes everything in and he is learning so much every day. He gets to go the Dr. on Friday and get shots =( We get to see how much he weights and what percentage he is in. So I will update again this weekend, I hope this hasn't bored you and hopefully I'll get better.


No comments:
Post a Comment