
Well, it's been six weeks now and Jackie and I constantly ask each other what we ever did before Gage was born. For our first Thanksgiving with him, we all went to Grandpa and Grandma Terry's for a very good dinner. He also finally got to meet a few of his new Aunts and Uncles. The day after, Mom went shopping and Dad had to go into work :( Grandpa and Grandma Blackburn were very excited to tend him until I got off of work. We have had a few sleepless nights but Gage is so much fun. He has started to clear up a bit from his baby zits but is now loosing his cute, newborn hair! It is so funny, he looks like a little old man who is bald on top. I shaved my hair on Thursday and could

not resist cutting it to match my cute, balding little boy. He is eating well and starting to fill out, getting that cute baby fat. His eyes are a dark brown in the center and vivid blue around the edge. We both think they will probably end up brown. He is smiling more now and makes some funny, spontaneous noises. He can spend hours just looking around the room and taking everything in.

THE BATTLE IS ON!!! We both constantly stare at him and repeat MA,MA or DA,DA, trying to train him for the day when he incoherently jabbers a reference to one of us. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED (Cuz I'm sure it will be DA,DA)
No comments:
Post a Comment